Employment Exploration Services are designed to help clients learn about the employment opportunities available in the community for them to benefit from. This program allows clients to have hands-on experiences and activities to boost their knowledge, interests, and preferences in order to make informed decisions about their career path. The services offered under this program include:
- Personalized educational activities
- Try-out work experiences in different fields
- Learning opportunities by visiting businesses in the community
- Counseling assistance on jobs that interests the client
- Employment education support groups
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to avail of our services or if you have further inquiries. Click here.